In accordance with the decision made by HiQ’s Annual General Meeting on March 28, 2012, a Nomination Committee has been appointed.
The Committee consist of Jan Andersson, Swedbank Robur Fonder, Charlotta Faxén, Lannebo Fonder, Björn Henriksson Nordea funds, Ken Gerhardsen and Anders Ljungh.
The Nomination Committee will present the following proposals for approval by the Annual General Meeting 2013:
- Proposal for the Chairman of the Board of Directors and members of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for compensation to the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman and other members of the Board and compensation for committee work (if any)
- Proposal for company auditor (if needed) and audit fees for the company’s auditor
- Proposal for rules for the Nomination Committee for the AGM, and
- Proposal for Chairman of the Meeting
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to HiQ’s Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the address: HiQ International AB, Att: Valberedningen, Box 7421, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden.
Date for the 2013 Annual General Meeting and the latest date for shareholders to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee will be presented in connection with the presentation of HiQ’s interim report for the period January – September 2012 on October 22, 2012.