What we're looking for
We work with large and medium-sized customers helping them to create modern digital solutions. To our customers, we offer integration architecture services and solutions to process automation and API management. To support our customers with the best solutions, we use many modern technologies.
Our Engineers participate in big projects e.g. automating business processes between core systems, replacing key systems such as ERPs or building interfaces and APIs – but we also have smaller tasks related with continuous improvements of existing features. Our integration services are based on Microsoft BizTalk Server and our great iPaaS solution, FRENDS integration platform.
We optimise business processes by data mappings, transformations and message routings, we create and modify scalable and efficient orchestrations - all that in Service Oriented Architecture model. Your daily job will include (but will not be limited to) developing, customising, testing, as well as business process modelling. Depending on your skills and experience, you may have the possibility to participate in high-level design, architectural principles or be part of the customer needs analysis.
Checklist for applicant
Our team is growing and we are looking for self-driven individuals with a passion to ‘get things done’, who have experience (or at least curiosity) in large IT systems integration and can demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Some coding experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Good understanding at least a few of: XSLT, XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, WCF, HTTP, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic SQL skills
- Process thinking (you will use BPMN-based integration flows)
- Good English skills
If you don’t meet all of the check-points or just starting your career, don’t worry. If you believe that you’re the right person for us we might just believe that as well. Get in touch, show us why you’re awesome!
For a senior position, you should have experience in at least one topic mentioned below
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk or similar integration platforms
- System integration/interfaces
- NET framework
- SQL Server Azure VMs
- SOA development pattern
If you show a proactive attitude, if curiosity drives you and IT is your passion, we are the place you are looking for! Don't hesitate - apply now!
What you'll get
Are you eager to work for a top Nordic IT company in a friendly, informal atmosphere using best development tools? With us, you will have an opportunity to deliver meaningful solutions that bring real value to our customers. Besides that, we offer:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience
- HiQ is a flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work (up to 25% of the time)
- Flat organisation structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in an international environment (some travelling to Nordics may be required)
- Nice atmosphere and fun at work
- Private medical health care, sport card